And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (Genesis 2:23, 24) KJV
7 things I’ve learnt being married to Tina for 7 years:
1) Take Jesus and the Gospel seriously. Definitely don’t take yourself too seriously.
2) If you’re not enjoying yourself, you’re not living.
4) Love the hell out of people… Hard!
5) I don’t deserve anything I have including my next breath. Be thankful for EVERYTHING.
6) You can express generosity in more ways than you know. When creativity and generosity collide, more memorable glimpses of God are etched in the hardest of hearts
7) there are only two things worth striving for in life: A deeper love for God, and compassionate servitude towards others. Everything else is optional…
THANKS TINA FOR THE BEST 7 YEARS OF MY LIFE!
My wife has really embodied taking up her cross to follow Jesus, and in walking together with me in my pursuit of God, and I really could not ask for a better life partner, love, best friend, and mother to my children. She’s all that and a whole lot more.
Happy Anniversary my Queen!